At the end of August, Colleen and I are going to our cousin’s wedding in Seattle. I am super excited as I have never been to the Pacific Northwest and the last time I saw most of my extended family was at Colleen’s wedding which was almost 3 years ago. Yikes. That went fast. My mom has 5 sisters so this side of the family is really big and we always have fun. Anyways, I would really like to buy myself a nice new dress so I can feel pretty while I am at the wedding. However, I have been having some difficulty. Why is it that they make all summer dresses white? How many white dresses do we really need? Don’t they know that most of the time when we need a nice dress in the summer it is because we are going to a wedding and we can’t even wear white because then we look like a crazy person who is trying to steal the bride’s thunder?? Somebody needs to explain this to the dress makers. I have found several that I like and I thought I would ask y’alls opinion about which one is most attractive to you.
1. I have been eyeing this one from Anthro for some time but I am not sure about the cut in the front and whether it would give me a weird boob situation like it kinda does to the model. The back is cool.
2. This looks like Paris to me.
3. So the website says this is gray but I must admit it looks like it could be a little ivory-ish. Too close to a wedding dress?
4. I think this one is precious and an excellent cut for my body type.
5. Jessica bringing it like usual with a pretty maxi dress.
6. The watercolor and the pattern on this dress is gorg.
7. This is simple and lovely and reasonably priced and could probably be worn again frequently. But I must admit these backless dresses make me feel some anxiety. I fear this would create a boob situation of a different kind. What sorts of solutions do you guys have for holding things up and in in a dress like this?