I don’t know what it is about this week, but I am having a heck of a time getting motivated to do anything. I just want to sit around and watch Orange is the New Black all day long. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get my act together – be super efficient, get the work done, and clean all the things. But for now, I will just post pictures of the gallery wall I finished this weekend for the office whilst eating my last sprinkle chocolate donut (last Friday was donut day don’tyaknow.)
I think I mentioned this a while ago, but this whole thing got started when Meg gave Corey a corkboard map for Christmas, which I put on a canvas that I tried to paint to look like watercolor but really looks more like blue streaks. That’s ok, I still like it. When I started gathering random art from around the house, I decided to make another gallery wall out of it. Gallery walls are like donuts, you can never have too many. Although they are considerably less delicious.
All of the frames are either Framatic Fineline or from Restore or Goodwill
1) A large art print found in Charleston, but not actually of Charleston. It confused me too.
2) Print from Girl and Parrot
3) Print from Clare Elsaesser (I want everything in her shop)
4) Free post card that came with the print from Clare Elsaesser. I framed it also because it is beautiful and free is the right price.
5) Alastair Convex Mirror in small
6) Corkboard Map from Anthro
7) Calligraphy print by Meg. Don’t you worry your pretty little heads. I am moving my print shop to Etsy because I am severely unsatisfied with my Society 6 experience, and Megan’s calligraphy will also be offered in the shop.
8) Sailor’s Mirror from Anthro
9) Ikea PS Cabinet
All of the small black and white art (the dots, triangles, stripes, etc.) I made myself from craft paint.