I don’t know what it is about this week, but I am having a heck of a time getting motivated to do anything. I just want to sit around and watch Orange is the New Black all day long. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get my act together – be super efficient, get the work done, and clean all the things. But for now, I will just post pictures of the gallery wall I finished this weekend for the office whilst eating my last sprinkle chocolate donut (last Friday was donut day don’tyaknow.)
I think I mentioned this a while ago, but this whole thing got started when Meg gave Corey a corkboard map for Christmas, which I put on a canvas that I tried to paint to look like watercolor but really looks more like blue streaks. That’s ok, I still like it. When I started gathering random art from around the house, I decided to make another gallery wall out of it. Gallery walls are like donuts, you can never have too many. Although they are considerably less delicious.
All of the frames are either Framatic Fineline or from Restore or Goodwill
1) A large art print found in Charleston, but not actually of Charleston. It confused me too.
2) Print from Girl and Parrot
3) Print from Clare Elsaesser (I want everything in her shop)
4) Free post card that came with the print from Clare Elsaesser. I framed it also because it is beautiful and free is the right price.
5) Alastair Convex Mirror in small
6) Corkboard Map from Anthro
7) Calligraphy print by Meg. Don’t you worry your pretty little heads. I am moving my print shop to Etsy because I am severely unsatisfied with my Society 6 experience, and Megan’s calligraphy will also be offered in the shop.
8) Sailor’s Mirror from Anthro
9) Ikea PS Cabinet
All of the small black and white art (the dots, triangles, stripes, etc.) I made myself from craft paint.
Omg I have watched almost all of them except the last two. It’s so good!!
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who just wanted to sit and binge watch them all.
I love that mirror! Another great gallery wall!
Looks sooo good!! I love it. Is it weird that my favorite parts are the art that you made?? Perfect little touches 🙂
I am in the process of creating a perfect home office, haha I actually blogged about this yesterday, and love the idea of a gallery wall! I never even thought of incorporating a gallery wall into my office. Need to work on this asap.
I love your gallery walls! Both you and Meg have exceptional walls. I have SO MANY things I need to frame right now so I am going to start checking at goodwill etc as you mentioned. Frames are so expensive.
Looks good! Gallery walls are my favorite. So are donuts!
I don’t know how you do it!!! Such an interesting mix,
I am so inspired! I plan to make a trip to the barn and basement and see what I can find!
I love all of your walls too!!!
I need that “Lumos” print!
Carolyn | BLOG