I think it has come to the point where I could use some pillow updating, and these neutral beauties have been catching my eye. Do you guys have any reasonable pillow sources that I should know about?
Is it just me or are lots of clothes that the world wants us to buy ugly right now? Maybe it is just a sign that I am getting old and I’m all, “They don’t make things the way they used to” in my grandma voice. Because it is spring, I was hoping to find some cute new dresses and skirts and none of the ones I have found are really knocking me out. Lots of very boxy shapes which are just not great on my body type. Oh well. The world does have some other delightful things to offer that I have been finding very attractive.
1. Believe me when I tell you I have absolutely no business buying any rugs right now. So I won’t. But if I did have business buying a rug, it would be one of these.
2. I have almost pulled the trigger on this eye shadow pallette about a million times but could never bring myself to make the purchase. Apparently it is supposed to be a serious winner and now that one of my eye shadows is gone and one is broken and sad and I am basically eye shadowless, this might be happening.
3. Need some new sunnies for spring/summer. These might be the ticket.
4. Colleen has this trench coat and I am obsessed with it. I may or may not have already purchased it in black and it should be arriving on my doorstep shortly.
5. If I was having a party anytime soon, these cups would make the guest list.
6. I want this water bottle. More because it is pretty than because I want to drink water out of it. But I may feel encouraged to drink water as well. It’s a win win.
7. There is so much beautiful calligraphy out there that I could just spend hours and hours searching the web and ogling it.
8. These are fancy.
I hate buying shoes. I have abnormally small feet and high arches so the shoes always end up being too small or too large. I’m like freaking goldilocks, which is why I end up wearing any heels that are even somewhat reasonably comfortable into the ground. Remember how I told you that I was looking for new gray pumps to replace my old ones? I never did, so I have continued wearing them in hopes that no one will notice the huge holes in them. I had heard good things about Sole Society, so I decided to invest in a couple of new pairs of heels after I decided it was ridiculous that I am a grown woman and am mortified to wear any of my other heels in public. I wore the first pair (shown here, sadly no longer on the website) to a wedding this past weekend and was blown away at how comfortable they were for a 4 inch heel. Also, although they aren’t quite Target prices, almost all of the shoes are less than or about $60, so really not bad. Maybe these people have it right. Here are some of my other current favorites. Can you tell I have a thing for straps?