This past weekend, Megan and I attended a 30th birthday party for our lovely friend Lauren. Lauren has been one of Megan’s closest friends for as long as I can remember, so Meg and I wanted to do something special for the celebration. Megan made seriously scrumptious strawberry cupcakes and I designed some little printables for decoration. I thought they turned out pretty cute so I wanted to share with you guys as well.
What you’ll need:
- Free printable: Chevron Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Scissors or a 2.5″ circle punch
- Strong craft clue
What you’ll do:
1) Cut out circles. You will need 2 matching circles for each cupcake topper so print as many sheets as necessary.
2) Put glue on back sides of 2 matching circles.
3) Place toothpick on glue. Make sure the other side of the circle is facing the right way with the toothpick sticking out of the bottom. Place the other layer on top to glue together. Press tightly around toothpick to seal the topper together. Stick in cupcake and eat. Or just eat cupcake and then stick in another cupcake. We don’t judge around here.